Monday, July 20, 2009

SCREAMING!!!


Screaming is an exercise for our mouth. Who seldom opens his or her mouth can try to scream to improve his or her mouth movement. Scream as loud as you can and try to throw all the unhappy emotions out just goes through the exhausted screaming exercise.I used to do it before when i was in my secondary school. After finish practising dancing, it was about 6 pm something, no one in the school compound, so this was the best moment for us to scream as loud as we could. Ya, it is true that scream helps a lot to our health and it can reduce the possibility of getting hypochondrium.

I would like to scream again if there is a chance for me, but i prefer group screaming. If there is a group of people scream together, the atmostphere is more funny and it can help to reduce more stresses than screaming individually. Ha, don't know why, when the moment i drew this picture, the part that i kept repeating drew and earased was the "mouth". As mouth is the topic and it should be looked like a screaming mouth, besides, by looking at this picture, it should be giving people an intuition that "she is really screaming!"..... Ha, am i right? Ohterwise, my picture is failed!

Ha, by the way, after screaming, every thing should be happy go lucky and let bygones be bygones.Don't stuck on the same problem again and again, put it down and walk around, then the problems can be solved by a relax heart. Talk is easy and action is hard, i am now is stucking, wanted to find someone to scream with me, anyone volunteer? submit your name to me and we find one day to go out and scream together.
1, 2, 3......AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Panda said...

yes! yes! be the 1st to join... hehe.. long time didn't practice my 狮吼功 already...

Dorae-ong said...

I want to join too!

shinigami_tianshi said...

I am willing to. But... with my frequency, it kills the Nature. I better accompany you there to listen.

weehrs said...

haha, ok ok. So happy to see so many volunteers. Find one day, in a very nice afternoon, we go to a place that which has no one there, we SCREAM!!! hui hui, i dont mind that you scream with me as i have already get use to your frequency. And i found so happy that if you can scream with me... haha, panda and Teacher Ong can hand hold hand to scream....Kidding....dont kill me...ok. seriously find one day we scream together o!

Panda said...

Hui, I'm quite interested in knowing how loud can you scream with your frequency maintained... haha..

Dorae-ong said...

Why must be a place that don't have people, I was thinking about PA some more. Ha ha

Unknown said...

well, i volunteered myself to take video for you guys ;p

weehrs said...

so useless one A looi teacher....
look down you, yo yo yo!

teacher Ong, are you sure you want to scream in PA? Then you start 1st...HA HA