Tuesday, October 28, 2008

La corda doro

Some of my friends asked me to put some pictures on it, but truly to say, i really don't have any nice pictures to show , besides i rarely take pictures. In the future, i may not say i won't but i will try my best to find some nice pictures to show to you all. Sigh, people like me so ugly where to have nice picture to show? I try to find if there is any. Ha

These few days, Hui and i really addicted to an anime called " La Corda doro". It is very nice and the story is saying that there were few musicians who were be selected in taking part in a school competition. The music is very nice and i like Chopin very much. Unfortunately, these few days the network was down and i hardly opened the movie. Hence, to console myself, i went to youtube to find some Chopin's piano songs to fulfill my desire. It is nice to hear and i like it very very much. If you are interested in this anime, please go to the www.crunchyroll.com to check it out. Nice nice~~

Lastly, i haven't finished my summary, so i need to do it now.bye

0 comments: