Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sad, moody, sad

Having the bad times for the past few days, feeling very unhappy and moody

Results released 2 days before, i have an unfavorable result. Even though i am able to pass all subjects, i still couldn't accept the result that i had seen in the board. Some subjects really out of my expectation and some subjects i thought i will be bad but at the end it turned out to be quite good. But some subjects i thought will be good it turned out to be bad, it really hurts. At first, i thought i could appeal for remarking but after thinking, i stopped my action. If the result after remarking appears to be the same, what should i do?

The 1st thing i am really concerned for, is the person who supports me in my study. I think this time will be a hard time for me and her. Sorry to tell her that i get such an awful results. I chose the way of writing email to her rather than i telling her straight away. The moments i know my results, i look up to the sky and i really hope for a big rock falling from the sky to hit my head. But no rock at all, just a usual white ceiling above me.Blank and Sad.........

Nevertheless, i still need to face her and the reality. The fact is the fact and i need to accept it in stead of i run away without doing anything. I think i becomes more mature compare to the past. For the 1st semester, if i have bad result, i would be very unhappy for few days and unwilling to talk to someone who scored higher marks than me. This time, i choose to accept rather than escape. Ha, this is the thing that i really proud of.

I am hereby to say sorry to her and i will try my best in the future.

3 comments:

Panda said...

cheer up ya.... work harder and I believe you'll achieve your target next time.

shinigami_tianshi said...

No matter... i will be staying around with you.. going through our dreams.. be happy ya!

weehrs said...

thanks.
I will try my best ya....