Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tired

Throughout the whole day study, i am really exhausted. PPPPPP~ why you are so hard to study?tired................

One minute ago, i received Ying Hui's message," sleep ad?"

Ying Hui, Ying Hui,Ying Hui, you know why i love you so much because you always accompany when i was bored and chit-chat with me when you have found some new topics. Thank you my dear, you really are the best, and it is not doubt!

Ying Hui always calls me when she is boring during her study periods and I have tried to count how many times a day i received her call and messages. After calculating, i felt so guilty and sorry for her. She is the one who calls me more than i call her and she messages me more than i message her. Sorry Ying Hui, i think i still need to improve myself to be so called a best friend of you. That is the reason why i still could not see rainbow with you. The sky need my effort as an evidence to prove that i am a good friend of you, then he is just willing to show rainbow to me and you. Again, very and extremely sorry for you.

Just now my 3rd kuma called me, she has just left the airport and on her way back to Bangsar. I am very happy and glad to hear that my 3rd kuma is safe. She phoned my grandmother to ensure that she was safely arrived and everything was fine. My grandmother is really care for her whilst my 3rd kuma loves my grandmother so much. What a happy family!

Suddenly, i feel so missing my family in Penang. How are you all? you all need to take care yourself and try not to eat too much hot and spicy foods. I love you all. Muaz.......

tired.......... going to bed soon.

Before that, i would like to make a wish for tomorrow. I wish Sok Pei will have a happy birthday.

1 comments:

shinigami_tianshi said...

Sorry for the late comment... I didnt know that you write such a touching words for me.. So sorry about that... You are my best friend, no matter what... Cheer up and friendship forever!!!