Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today

Today was quite a happy day. This morning I went out with my best friend, Hui, and we have our breakfast in Ah Seng wan tan mee restaurant.The Ah Seng wan tan mee is located at SS15 and the taste is not bad. Quite a lot of people like his wan tan mee but it is a bit dry, overall the taste is nice to eat. Since Hui’s parents brought me there for so many times, hence I know the place quite well. If you really want to go there, you can ask me and I will show you the direction. After having our breakfast, we both went to the comic shop at SS15 to borrow books. Today, I only managed to borrow one book, compared to yesterday I have 4 books. Besides, the DVD shop did not open and Hui’s ‘Slam Down’ has to wait for other day.


I am hereby to say thank you to Hui for accompanying me for breakfast and bringing me to borrow some books. Hence, I won’t be too boring in the evening after struggling P and MLC. I still could see some handsome comic guys and pretty ladies to ‘Destress’. I would like to cheer ~~~ friend forever.


Today lesson is like usual but I am very enjoyed. I am very happy to know that teacher has a 6-months old baby. You know why? Because I may have chance to play with her baby and it is fun. Actually I am quite a long winded person, and some of my friends do not like that. Sometimes they seeked for my advice when they do not understand the question, but what I would do was telling them the whole story for the related principle and using this to lead to the problem. Hence, some of them would get annoy and they would rather find someone. Yes, I admitted that I was really a long winded person. But I am trying my best to reduce my sentences and make it more precise. My teacher teaches me how to write a precise memo and it will help me to be less long winded. Ha


Anyways, I am very tired now and my eyes keep looking at my bed. Good night for anyone and have a nice dream.

2 comments:

shinigami_tianshi said...

hehe... i am also happy that can have chance to eat breakfast together with you.... (^^) . Hope one day if we are studying aboard, i will eat breakfast together with you everyday. I will be forward of those days...

Panda said...

err... when will be my turn? :P