Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Love them

Today i went out with my grandmother and her friend for a whole day. Firstly, we went to A Yat Bao Yu to have our lunch and after that we went to Amcorp Mall to get my grandma's thing done. After finishing, my grandmother insisted to go to Sri Petaling to buy some textiles. Hence the whole day i did not really study. Besides, the whole day trip really made me so tired even though it was not rushing. In spite of it was tiring, i still need to make it worthy to join this trip. Therefore, i was thinking what is the worthiness that i found in this trip.

I was thinking that when the time i grow old, will i same as my grandmother and her friend? The whole day sitting in front of the television and chasing for Astro on Demand? If Astro on Demand is not available, then watches channel 301~314. If no Astro, then finds my granddaughters and grandsons to play with me. Since we have a great aged gap, will it be hard for us to communicate?If most of my friends disappeared in this world ahead of me, then what should i do without them? Or my husband died before me, then will i be so lonely? If i am single, then i may not have my grandsons and granddaughters to accompany, so how will my life be? lonely, boring, scary or happy?

Looking at my grandma, i feel i am so proud to be her granddaughter because i am able to take care of her and love her. My grandma has difficulty in walking and we are responsible to look after her and protect her from falling down. Lots of people use a very peculiar eyesight to look a me and at 1st i was very shy and a bit unwilling to do so. But gradually i found that helping my grandma is not a shy thing, conversely, it is a good thing. It can improve our relationship and she is now more care for me.

Sometimes, looking forward is hard because we couldn't foresee so many thing, but we can observe our grandparents then we will have an brief idea about it. Try to love the one who beside you, and help them if they need your help. Without them, you will not be in this world. LOVE THEM with you own heart.

1 comments:

hor_yeo_friendforever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.