Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my dream

A few days before, Hui and i had a long long call. It last about 1 and half hours.

We discussed our future and i reminded her to check for the studying fees, whilst she reminded me to check for the education loans. Although this might not be happening soon but i could easily feel that we are so eager to be together. What i am saying here is we are so looking forward to further our study in overseas. Furthermore, we can cook for each other and help each other to clean the room. Besides, we can shop and exercise together. The most important thing is we can celebrate any festivals together especially birthday. How wonderful is it! i feel like going there now. haha~~
(One thing to emphasize, i am not a lesbian :) )

In addition, we can study together, learn together, sing together and play together. Sometimes we can make jokes of each other, and laugh like a children. If the time is allowed, we may go for traveling and find good foods around. If sometimes i feel sad, she can pacify me and help me go through the difficulties or vice versa. If i angry, she can act like a baby to make me happy or conversely. We share all our sadness and happiness together and live like a heaven. haha. Am i thinking too much? i think so.

I have lots of things to say and i am afraid that i may not finish all of them. But most vital thing for us now is to seize our dreams and do not let it go. Sometimes I really scared that i couldn't achieve our destination and it will make me sad. Hence, i really hope that it is not just a dream and it can come true.

Lastly, let's me make a wish to our future....................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries dear, your dream will come true. It is easy to find a friend that can share your happiness with you, but on the other hand, the person who share your happiness may not be the same person.It's so glad that you have a friend like Hui who willing to share her life with you.
I'm so appreciate have a old friend like you, Thank you been in my life before.

Unknown said...

aiyaa.. type wrongly tim..
is" the person who share your "sadness" may not be the same person"

Panda said...

all the best ya... hopes all your two's dream comes true.

I wait for you two to come back here in Malaysia... haha.. open champagne celebrate.. keke

kkkahkhoon said...

Sound really like lesbian....???
haha...kidding...
anywhere wish you all the best...

shinigami_tianshi said...

Thank you xin... I feel touched the moment i read your blog.. I appreciate you for becoming part of my life.... The eternity of ever lasting friendship... Ishoni... Gambate masho!